Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hey it's Trevor I am going to tell the people how read my blog about my 360. It was the last day of our boat trip and I didn't do the 360 that I was going to so I told dad can we get the knee board." He said "Yes." We got the knee board the first run or the second run I didn't do the 360. Dad said " Trevor it's time to go. I said " This time I am going a 360." So I get ready to do this. Dad starts to go on the boat I get up on my knees. In my head I am think this over. Here how I did it. As soon as I start to turn I have to put weigh on my back side when I the 180 and on the other 180 I change the weigh to the feet. I start to do the 360 but I start to get out balance so I get right back to the front looking at the boat. So I try it again I get the first 180 done piece of cake. Now I am on the other 180 I almost get it done but I forgot to put on feet so I crash. I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING IT GGGGRRRR NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment