Friday, June 4, 2010


THE FIRST DAY OF UTAH

The first day of Utah was bad because I was very sick that day I didn't have any energy in me so I was sleeping the most of the time the time I was awake I didn't fell well.


WILL BRING THE WORLD HIS TRUTH

THe next day was Sunday Mama & Papa's fair well. During their fair well Hunter, Makaylie, and me (THE TRIO)were chosen to play a song (Will Bring the World His Truth) on our violins. While we were play we were very scared but we played good. "They rock the violins" is what mom was saying in her head. Or that is what I am saying in my head. After their fair well we had a fair well party for them it lasted for about 2 or 3 hours. It was I very long party so most of the time I played my DSi but not all of the time I party a little because I was sick that day.



PICTURE DAY

The next day was Monday picture day for the Meacham’s. We when to Hidden Valley I kind of got in a fight with my uncle Mike The fight was is this place his house but I knew is wasn't his house. During pictures Makaylie (my sister) fell out off a tree and scraped her leg, arm, and her foot. She was really hurt. She was crying a lot too . We took her to sit down. On our trip that a guy asks us if we need a bandage for Makaylie Dad said yes. We got 2 bandages for her and then went home.





MAGIC TIME

My brother Hunter come downstair and said. "Trevor are you down there?" I said. "Yes." "A magic person is here!" Hunter said.“Where is he?" Trevor said "Outside come on." Hunter said When I get outside the magic person is setting up for the show. At last he is ready he was a very funny magic person he was very good too. After the show we had ice cream and cake for the summer birthdays because mama and papa were go the away for a 2 years. For my birthday I got 20$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LAST DAY

The last day was very short because we had to pack up. While we were packing up I was playing on my DSi. Then mom showed my blog. 1 min. later I am on the computer making a blog so I can follow mama and papa while they are away and to know what is going on.









No comments:

Post a Comment